marți, 28 iulie 2009

Leapsa cu muzica ...

Am primit si eu o leapsa de la Sabina . La mine n-a durat mai mult de un minut , deci sper sa intelegeti ca spontaneitatea are un rol important :

1.Who I am? i am the highway - audioslave



2.What was this day like? U2 - Beautiful Day


3.What should I do with my life? Depeche Mode - Walking In My Shoes



4.What are my parents like? The Connells - '74-'75



5.What is love? U2 - Kite


6.What I do in school? Serenity - Godsmack



7.What’s my motto? Queen - Princes Of The Universe



9.What is the first thing I think when I see my teachers? The Memory Remains - Metallica



10.What is my life like? The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony


O dau mai departe lui Marius si OanaMariei
kindly by Redy

Niciun comentariu:

Care credeti ca este genul de fotografie in care ma exprim cel mai bine ?