Three men went Wild Wild West ... to Berlin , in the name of love , for enjoying live aux Berlin ... U2 concert . This plan was made 2 weeks ago , nice , quick and dinamic decision made this idea possible !
We had in the trip by numbers :
- 5000 KM overall - more than 2000 on highway
- 16 CD's of music in the car (4 of them with U2)
- Seen Bono on stage together with near 100 000 people
- Seen 4 lovely cities Potsdam ,Berlin , Warsaw and Katowice
- Meet lovely people Csaba and Diana in Germany , Marci in Warsaw , Przemek and Tatiana , Marlena and Anita in Poland near Katowice , Ribnik and lakes :)
- 1950 KM road to Berlin from Bucharest 22 hours of driving
- 1450 KM road back to Bucharest from Katowice 17 or 18 hours of driving
- Met Bonosferatu nickname ... in Germany , we did " the nasty " , loved polish girls admired some russian ones :) , photo the ducks ... eat them , saw many similatities between polish and romanian language , drink a little more than planned , had a bike-ride in forest near the lake and felt down in the lake .
And many many more ...
Pics from here :)
Drinks after U2 - Rock and Jack for me please
With or without U
At the very beginning - Olimpia stadium Berlin
Coincidence or not
The Muhler near San Sauci
The ducks come from the trucks ... and we eat them :)
Bring the Nasty ...
Alice in Potsdam Land
Moment of surrender
Polish guide for young tourists ...
Hard Rock or Hardcore
I let Alex explain ...
The artist in me ...
where the streets have no name...
Slovacia ... nice country
early in the morning ... after many drinks
Warsaw Mall near Train station
Sad about the rain ... mad about polish girls :)