vineri, 24 aprilie 2009

Lucky you ... lucky me

Dupa bauta de miercuri seara ... o melodie mai calma ...care sa nu ma trezeasca din mahmureala ... Pentru ceilalti care vor sa petreaca pe George / Georgiana si asa mai departe ... va prinde bine urmatoarea zi ...



The National - Lucky You

Every time you get a drink
And every time you go to asleep
Are those dreams inside you head
Is there sunlight on your bed
And every time you're driving home
Way outside your safety zone
Wherever you will ever be
You're never getting rid of me

You own me
There's nothing you can do
You own me

You coulda made a safer bet
But what you break is what you get
You wake up in the bed you make
I think you made a big mistake

You own me
There's nothing you can do
You own me
You own me
Lucky you

You own me
There's nothing you can do

You clean yourself to meet
The man who isn't me
You're putting on a shirt
A shirt i'll never see
The letter's in your coat
But no one's in your head
Cause you're too smart to remember
You're too smart
Lucky you



by lucky me ... Redy

Niciun comentariu:

Care credeti ca este genul de fotografie in care ma exprim cel mai bine ?